Gaming Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See kodulehekülg räägib igasugustest arvuti ja konsooli mängudest!

PealehtLatest imagesRegistreeriLogi sisse
Otsi

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PS2 koodid
Relvad.... I_icon_minitimePüh Aug 23, 2009 12:27 pm by kekin89

» Asukoht
Relvad.... I_icon_minitimePüh Veeb 22, 2009 11:33 am by Digital-X

» Kuidas saaks enda bännerit siia üles?
Relvad.... I_icon_minitimePüh Veeb 22, 2009 11:32 am by Digital-X

» Games 24 Bänner
Relvad.... I_icon_minitimePüh Veeb 22, 2009 11:31 am by Digital-X

» ROLLER fingerboarding
Relvad.... I_icon_minitimePüh Veeb 22, 2009 11:29 am by Digital-X

» Off-Topic
Relvad.... I_icon_minitimePüh Veeb 22, 2009 11:24 am by Digital-X

» Cars
Relvad.... I_icon_minitimeLaup Okt 04, 2008 1:54 pm by Digital-X

» UUS SAIT
Relvad.... I_icon_minitimeReede Okt 03, 2008 7:41 pm by Kiisu

» Informatsioon
Relvad.... I_icon_minitimeTeis Sept 30, 2008 6:35 pm by Digital-X

Navigation
 Portal
 Esileht
 Liikmete nimekiri
 Profiil
 KKK
 Otsi
Alafoorum
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Logi sisse
Kasutajanimi:
Parool:
Automaatne sisselogimine: 
:: Unustasin parooli

Relvad....

Go down 
AutorTeade
Taa7
Admin

Postituste arv : 15

Relvad.... Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Relvad....   Relvad.... I_icon_minitimeReede Sept 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Kaamera
Camera
Kaamera avaneb missioon "Martha's Mug Shot", kui see on sul siis proovi teha niipalju pilte kui võimalik.

Rusikas
Rusikas
Mitte kõige parem relv mängus, kuid kui ei soovi mõne idioodi peale kuule raisata, siis anna mõnele üle kitli.
Nukid
Päris elus on nendega väga valus saada, samuti on ka siin lood. Üks parimaid vahendeid peale ruiska.

Melee relvad

Mutrivõti
Mutrivõti tundub olevat naljakas, kuid sellega saab väga palju kahju teha inimeste tapmisel kui ka autode kahjustamisel. Seda saab üle Vice City!
Haamer
Samasugune hea asi nagu mutrivõti, kuid see teeb kiiremini kahjustusi kui mutrivõti. Saab osta kohalikust poest!

Golfikepp
Golfikepp on üks selline metalist hea tapmis vahend. Sellega tõestad, et sul on relvad otsas ja pole cheater!
Kumminui
Need on politseidel, et taltsudada inimesi, kuid mängus saab sellega väga edukalt tappa. Tappes politseinike saad kumminuia!
Kurikas
Kurikas on hea peksmiseks nagu kõik teised Melee relvad.

Nuga
Üks samuti ohtlik Melee relv Vice Citys, see on saadaval ka ( San Andreas ).
Lihanuga
Ära tapa lehmi või muud loomi, tapa pigem inimesi - see on tõhus tapmisrelv ja seda oskab paremini kasutada ei keegi muu, kui Tommy Vercetti.
Matšeete
Minu jaoks üks parimaid taparelvi Melee omades v.a Katana. Proovi sinagi seda!

Katana
Üks Samurai möökadest, kui see on Tommy Vercetti's käes, siis hoitke alt "Samurai sword on crack".
Mootorsaag
Mootorsaag on üks mõjuvõimsamaid relvi Melee hulgast, see teeb veel hullemat kahju, kui kõik teised Melee relvad kokku. Kartke Mootorsae mees.

Mürsud

Granaat
Granaati saab visata 30m kaugusele ja seda kasutatakse U.S Army ridades, see lõhkeb maksimaalselt 3 sekundi jooksul. Naudi veretööd
Pisargaas
Kõigile tuntud pisargaas teeb kahju, kuid mitte tapmiseks. Leida võib seda Police H.Q. - Washington Beach.
Molotovi kokteil
See on massiivne taparelv, ära seda enda lähedale viska, sest see kohe plahtavab. Sa võid leekidesse jääda nii!
Pommi detanaator
Sokuta pomm auto alla või kuhu iganes Vice Citys. Vajuta 'attack' nuppu ja plahvatus on edukalt läbi viidud, granaat pole nii võimas, kui Pomm!

Relvad
Colt.45
Leida võib seda politseilt, 45 kaliibrine relv laseb kolme lasuga maksimaalselt inimese surnuks. Tapa politsenik ja saad selle odava relva endale kaitse jaoks!

Colt Python
.45 Colt Python mahutab salve maksimaalselt 8 kuuli, see on effektiivne relv, sest ühe kuuliga on inimene surnud Tommy Vercetti on selles osav.

Haavlipüss

Chromed Shotgun
The least favourite shotgun. Why? Because it's another police-carried weapon. They can be found in parked police cars when you enter them. (Providing that they're not locked on you.) The gun isn't all that terrible, though. This pump shotgun can still kill just about anybody with one blow.
Stubby Shotgun (Buddyshot)
Though not as fast as the SPAZ-12's firing, this shotgun can still put a well sized hole in somebody with one blow. A good weapon for taking self defence against the law.
SPAZ-12 Shotgun
This gun is probably one of the most destructive barrel gun in the game.

Sub-Machine Guns (SMG's)
Tec-9
The Tec-9 is not a very fast-firing machine pistol, but it's clip capacity is the greatest of all of the machine pistols. A great choice in huge fights that include low-powered weapons.
Ingram Mac 10
If you want a fast-firing gun, this thing would be your best choice. With this baby, you can run and shoot at the same time. One of the most impressive guns in the game. Did I mention it was cheap too?
Uzi 9mm
For you cheaters out there, this gun is only available from a store or your own "Mario" gang. This popular sub-machine gun really kicks some ass in Vice City. Not as exciting or rapid-firing as the Ingram Mac 10, but it has enough power to finish off eight people in 2 seconds. If you find or purchase an Uzi, make it last.
MP5 Long Version
The MP5 is used in many U.S. forces operations, (Just like the grenade and M4 assault rifle.) but usually only the Navy or Marines actually use it. Another fun gun to mow people with.

Ründepüss
Ruger
The ruger is not that great of a gun. Plain and simple. If you use it to arm yourself in low-supply situations, it's understandable, but if not, don't even bother with it. The first person aiming is not that great, but it's even worse when the gun's firing power is slow.

Colt M4
The Colt M4 is yet another military-use assault rifle. The first person aiming is just like the ruger, but the M4 has a faster firing speed and better firing power than the ruger. It's a good gun to use if you have acquired three felony stars and below, but any higher, you might want to break out the heavy metal listed below.

Raske relvastus

Rakettiheitja
This is the gun you want to use in a four or above felony star situation. Just aim and fire. BOOM! Whatever you shot at is instantly gone. I hope that explains everything.
Colt M60
Another gun you can't acquire by using cheats. This M60 is also a military gun, but isn't used by anybody but Tommy Vercetti in the game. All it takes is one shot from this machine gun and you've got yourself a kill. (For those tough situations with the cops, it just takes approximately three to five shots with this gun and the car explodes. Very useful indeed.)
Leegiheitja
If you want to fry your pedestrians instead of just flat-out killing them, this is the king "torture" weapon. The ammo for the flamethrower goes fast so be efficient. Just fry if you absolutely need to.
Kuulipildur
The "king" weapon of Vice City. As much as a streak of bullets from this mini-gun, will simply annihilate anything in your way. The cops might want to change their mind about the chase when they see you whip this thing out of your pocket.

Snaiper

Snaiper Rifle
For those people who you just can't reach, but want to kill for some reason. The firing range on this gun will strike a pedestrian without him or her even knowing what hit them. A very fun weapon.
PSG-1 laser
This sniper rifle is just better than the other one. Not only does it have a better aim, it as lo has a better range. If you have to decide between sniper rifles, this should be your choice. (Please note that there is really no difference between the two snipers other than the two things I just mentioned.)
Tagasi üles Go down

Relvad....
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1